Excavators are popular digging machines due to their speed and economy. With sizes ranging from 0.5 tonnes to 40 tonnes these versatile machines may be used for almost any digging project; from fence footings and landscaping through to building demolitions and high rise basements.
As excavators are track-based they are able to access rough terrain with ease and their weight is distributed over a far greater area than a tyre-mounted machine. Some excavators are able to utilise rubber tracks to prevent damage to sealed surfaces.
Here at Coast2Coast smaller excavators may be hired in combination with bobcats creating an extremely versatile unit. Not only that, but Coast2Coast offer a variety of attachments for excavators. A range of bucket sizes is also available and will alter to suit the size of machine and the job being undertaken.
Give our friendly team a call on 5537 4577 or fill out our quick and easy online form for more information and a free quote.
Attachments/Combinations available from Coast2Coast:
- Bobcat/Excavator combination
- Excavator with a 6m3 or 10m3 tip truck – for moving large amounts of material
- Rock breakers – for breaking rock and concrete
- Spreader bars – for levelling areas
- Forks – for moving pallets
- Rippers – for loosening tight materials
- Augers – for drilling holes of varying dimensions
- Rock Grabs – for loading rocks and trees and for constructing rock walls
|Excavator Dimensions:||1 Tonne||3 Tonne||5 Tonne||8 Tonne||12 Tonne||20 Tonne||30 Tonne|
|Length for Transport (mm)||1800-2500||4200-4500||5200-5700||6000-6500||7400-7800||9300-9500||9700-10100|
|Swing Radius (mm)||800-1000||900-1100||1000-1300||1300-1500||2000-2300||2700-2900||2800-3000|